A great developer makes a welcome return with the Redemption add-on. More of the same with Bucky’s top content, including new releases.
- HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button > Enable Unknown Sources.
- BACK to HOME screen > Settings button > File Manager > Add Source.
- Enter http://buckymedia.ru/redaddon > Enter REDEMPTION in the bottom box > OK.
- BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser
- Install from zip file > REDEMPTION > Select the redemption plugin zip file listed.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Redemption is now installed and ready to use.
NOTE: This add-on is a third party add-on and is NOT supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on the forum.kodi.tv website relating to this add-on.
Kodi third party Kodi add-ons are continually updating, and this Kodi add-on will always need to be on the latest version to continue to function correctly. If your add-on stops working for any reason, try uninstalling the add-on and corresponding repository if it has one. Then run through the install process once more, as shown above. Sometime add-ons require dependencies. So it’s a good idea to reinstall these add-ons from time to time, or if you’re getting add-on errors. Some links may not work because they may have geographical restrictions, or be possibly blocked by your ISP. A VPN maybe required to avoid this.
Real-Debrid is highly supported on a lot of Kodi add-ons for premium links, and if you are a subscriber, you will need to enter your account info into your Kodi settings. Some add-ons will allow you to enter your own free TMDB API account info into the add-on settings. Some add-ons will also support a free Trakt account which you can enter into the add-on settings.
Kodi third party add-ons are NOT supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on the forum.kodi.tv website relating to these addons.